Whether you’re an owner-managed business or a large corporate entity, managing employment tax can be complex and time consuming.
The Mazars’ Employment Tax & Reward team helps organisations to grow, mitigate and manage their risks more effectively.
We do this by helping enhance employee reward, reducing employer costs and putting more robust governance controls on key tax risk areas in place.
We help organisations with areas including:
- Employment Status & “IR35” governance;
- Benefits and expenses compliance and strategy, including Forms P11D and PAYE Settlement Agreements;
- Payroll compliance
- HMRC reviews;
- National Minimum Wage;
- Construction Industry Scheme; and
- Termination Payments.
Cost Reduction & Reward
- Pension Salary Sacrifice;
- Optional Remuneration;
- Pay & Reward strategy;
- Gender Pay Gap analysis; and
- Company Car/Vans and travel policies.
We have specialists across our team (and wider Mazars colleagues) who support SMEs, family businesses, public sector organisations, housing associations, academies, organisations in the financial sector and large and listed companies.
Regular Employment Tax & Reward updates can be found on our Let's Talk Tax blog. Please feel free to contact us for more information.