Our Employment Tax & Reward teams help organisations to grow, mitigate and manage their tax risks more effectively.
We help enhance employee reward, reduce employer costs and by putting more robust governance controls on key tax risk areas in place.
Contact us if you would like help with:
- Employment Status & “IR35” governance;
- Benefits and expenses compliance and strategy, including Forms P11D and PAYE Settlement Agreements;
- Payroll compliance
- HMRC reviews;
- National Minimum Wage;
- Construction Industry Scheme; and
- Termination Payments.
Cost Reduction & Reward
- Pension Salary Sacrifice;
- Optional Remuneration;
- Pay & Reward strategy;
- Gender Pay Gap analysis; and
- Company Car/Vans and travel policies.
We have specialists across our team (and within the wider Mazars Partnership) who can support SMEs, family businesses, public sector organisations, housing associations, academies, organisations in the financial sector along with large and listed companies.
GET IN TOUCH
For more information or to speak to an advisor, please contact us using this form
Want to know more?
Employer Tax calendar 2020-21
Please download our Employers’ Tax Calendar 2020 - 2021 to ensure you are up to date with the most recent changes to employers tax compliance.