Our Employment Tax & Reward teams help organisations to grow, mitigate and manage their tax risks more effectively.
We help enhance employee reward, reduce employer costs and by putting more robust governance controls on key tax risk areas in place.
Contact us if you would like help with:
- Employment Status & “IR35” governance;
- Benefits and expenses compliance and strategy, including Forms P11D and PAYE Settlement Agreements;
- Payroll compliance
- HMRC reviews;
- National Minimum Wage;
- Construction Industry Scheme; and
- Termination Payments.
Cost Reduction & Reward
- Pension Salary Sacrifice;
- Optional Remuneration;
- Pay & Reward strategy;
- Gender Pay Gap analysis; and
- Company Car/Vans and travel policies.
We have specialists across our team (and within the wider Mazars Partnership) who can support SMEs, family businesses, public sector organisations, housing associations, academies, organisations in the financial sector along with large and listed companies.
Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Want to know more?
Personal taxation has never been so complicated. With increased legislation from HMRC on the one hand and constantly evolving family circumstances (marriage, divorce, school & university fees, retirement and long term care) staying on top of your financial affairs is more important than ever.