Our teams understand the special features of each of these sectors, as well as the challenging agenda they face in meeting the demand for their services against a background of reducing funding. We have a particular expertise in the interfaces between public services – crucial in securing better outcomes for less resource.
To help in tackling this agenda, we can call on a powerful blend of specialist public service audit and advisory experience and leading edge commercial know-how.
We are one of only seven external audit suppliers to local government and the NHS in England and are registered by the ICAEW to provide local public audit under the Local Audit & Accountability Act 2014. We are also one of the largest providers of outsourced and co-sourced internal audit and counter-fraud services to the UK public sector and the only firm to be on all three lots of the framework contract operated by the Government Internal Audit Agency providing internal audit, forensic and counter fraud investigations and regulatory services including advisory work. Our expertise is recognised by our representation on several framework contracts including:
- the National Audit Office’s framework for financial audit of central government bodies
- the ConsultancyONE government framework;
- the East of England NHS Collaborative Procurement Hub;
- the North of England NHS Commercial Procurement Collaborative;
- the NHS Shared Business Services Framework Contract for External Audit; and
- NHS London Procurement Partnership