Mazars' short term Finance Outsourcing Team and our Business Continuity and Resilience Professionals will help with business continuity during the Covid-19 pandemic. Please contact us today for more information.
UTILISE OUR SHORT TERM FINANCIAL OUTSOURCING TEAM
Let us manage your financial functions during peak staff absence. This can be utilised on a month by month rolling basis.
ENGAGE OUR BUSINESS CONTINUITY PANDEMIC RESILIENCE TEAM
THE BCPR PROGRAMME:
- Ensures management is aware of business-critical process, people, skills and minimum staffing arrangement through organisational Business Impact Assessment;
- Establishes an emergency preparedness planning and communication strategy;
- Prepares for employee absences through Business Continuity Planning
- remote working;
- telephone or video conferences;
- reducing the number of people in the workplace at any one time;
- provisions for employees with children or unwell adults at home; and
- reducing activities involving large groups of people.
- Reinforces internal peer support or counselling to assist employees with health concerns;
- Ensures workplace has adequate supplies of cleaning and hygiene products in accessible and visible locations with signages as required;
- Creates awareness among employees, customers and suppliers on an organisation’s pandemic continuity strategy, and alternate working arrangements and how they are involved;
- Monitors official information sources, advice and assistance from the government, health and other relevant agencies and watching out of any rumours or false news spreading within the organisation regards a pandemic/ potential pandemic outbreak; and
- Updates staff on recent developments on the pandemic outbreak/ potential pandemic outbreak through newsletters or other organisational communication channels.
Get in Touch
If you would like more information, please contact us to discuss.