“Very few top companies reward their staff through salary alone. To attract the best talent, you need the right mix of tax efficient share incentives, bonuses and other benefits." Amy Reynolds, Tax Director.
Share schemes and share incentives are one way to attract and motivate staff. The Employer Solutions team can help you identify and implement a plan to meet your business needs. We advise on HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) tax-advantaged plans (pre 6 April 2014 these were generally referred to as “approved plans”) including:
- Save As You Earn (SAYE)
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- Company Share Options Plan (CSOP)
- Enterprise Management Incentives (EMI)
We also work with businesses to provide transactional support, review overseas equity plans for UK use and to develop bespoke plans that meet specific needs, including:
- Deferred share plan / nil-paid shares
- Flowering shares
- Long-term incentive plans (LTIP)
- Split Interest Share Plan (SISP) or Joint Ownership Plan (JSOP)
- Growth shares
- Non-tax-advantaged Share Options
- Indirect employee ownership arrangements
- Employee share ownership trusts
Please download our brochures for further information about our services.