As an international firm with expertise in 91 countries, we understand the tax implications of working in a global economy.
International Tax Team
Wherever our clients are, we are there to support them. We provide international tax advice to a range of clients around the globe - from privately owned businesses to listed European companies, from emerging markets in India and China to North and South America.
Our international tax team provides specialist advice, ranging from cross-border mergers and acquisitions to transfer pricing and international financing operations to setting up new operations overseas. We are also experts in structuring cross-border real estate transactions and European case law.
We can help:
- structure cross border real estate transactions
- advise on European case law
- support your transfer pricing policy and international financing operations
- advise on cross border mergers and acquisitions
- determine the most tax-efficient way to structure your foreign offices
- structure the funding of your overseas business considering the different country’s tax laws
- manage your effective rate of tax and assist you with timing of transactions
- provide expatriate tax services.
Get in touch
If you would like to talk to one of our international tax experts, please use this form.
Alternative Dispute Resolution under a new light
HM Revenue and Customs (‘HMRC’) has announced two significant changes to the availability of Alternative Dispute Resolution (‘ADR’) in resolving disputes with taxpayers, which will have a major impact on the way in which disputes could be managed going forward.
Dispute Resolution Prevention Part 3
The Profit Diversion Compliance Facility (“PDCF”) was introduced in January 2019 in order for Multinational Entities (“MNE”) using arrangements targeted by Diverted Profit Tax (“DPT”) to have the chance to bring their UK tax affairs up to date.
Transfer Pricing is consistently identified as the number one international tax issue for multi-national businesses.