Mazars is an international firm. With worldwide connections and a strong European footing, we understand the tax implications of working in a global economy.
Wherever our clients are, we are there to support them. Mazars provides international tax advice to a wide range of clients around the globe - from owner-managed businesses to listed European companies, from emerging markets in India and China to North and South America.
Our international tax team provide specialist advice, ranging from cross-border mergers and acquisitions to transfer pricing and international financing operations to setting up new operations overseas. We are also experts in structuring cross-border real estate transactions and European case law.
- structure cross border real estate transactions
- advise on European case law
- support your transfer pricing policy and international financing operations
- advise on cross border mergers and acquisitions
- determine the most tax-efficient way to structure your foreign offices
- structure the funding of your overseas business considering the different country’s tax laws
- manage your effective rate of tax and assist you with timing of transactions
- provide expatriate tax services .
Country by Country Reporting
Multinationals with consolidated group turnover of €750m are required to file an annual return. We can help you meet your obligations, take any corrective action that may be necessary (e.g. change in processes and/or systems) and manage risks including reputational risk.
Managing and motivating globally mobile employees isn’t always easy. Understanding and responding to tax requirements at home and abroad can be time consuming and complicated. In fact, research shows tax issues are a key factor in de-motivating employees working abroad.