Supply chain sustainability is increasingly recognised as a key generator of business value and an important element of strong corporate responsibility performance.
Knowing and managing the economic, social, and environmental risks of your supply chain is an essential measure of your organisation’s performance.
Why supply chain risk is important
Organisations are exposed to a multitude of risks from their supply chains including breaches to intellectual property rights and company assets, compromising human rights or labour rights, risks to occupational health and safety, and causing environmental damage.
These can cause substantial reputation or business risks to any organisation.
Our evaluation and support approach is pragmatic and collaborative leading to mutual benefits for your company and your suppliers.
How we can help
In order to effectively manage risks in the supply chain, our team can help you design a comprehensive approach to sustainable supply chain management including:
- Designing of global processes for supplier sustainability risk assessments, self-assessments, and sustainability audits
- Understanding your supply chain better.
- Defining a responsible purchasing policy consistent with your organisation's CSR issues.
- Mapping your CSR risks from your supply chain to develop a relevant action plan that is tailored to your challenges.
- Managing your responsible purchasing policy based on reliable and relevant performance indicators.
- Developing pragmatic tools to implement and drive your responsible purchasing policy (supplier audits, integration of sustainable development criteria in your consultations, buyer training, etc.).
In addition, we offer supply chain audits with a specific focus on Social Responsibility, Human Rights, Environmental, Quality, Business Continuity, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, and many more.
Back to the main Sustainability Services page
Get in touch
If you would like to talk to a member of our Sustainability team, please contact us.
Contact us today