Mazars deliver high-quality compliance services to businesses of all sizes. Our team have years of experience in preparing financial statements, corporate tax returns, iXBRL tagging and assisting with consolidation work.
We provide a partner-led service which is tailored to your business needs and can include pre-year-end planning meetings as well as on-site assistance if required.
When you work with us, the service you receive is crafted to you and your business. Whether you need assistance in preparing management reports or just need a partner to handle your year-end accounting requirements, our team is committed to providing the right level of support.
This includes providing you with interim resources on a flexible basis. For example, if you need a high-level accounting manager, but are struggling to find the right candidate, your Mazars team can step in to help.
We offer broad expertise that includes:
- Ensuring you remain compliant with local statutory compliance requirements
- Compiling reports that are pre-determined to monthly deadlines and include the specific information you need
- Giving you the peace of mind that internal and external reporting is accurate and offers the transparency that your stakeholders require
- Supporting your finance and accounting transformation
- Providing resources on secondment where it is needed
- Support on business set-up
- Migration and translation of accounts
- Business process outsourcing
- Statutory financial statements and related services
- GAAP conversion (e.g. IFRS, US GAAP to local GAAPs)
- Management reporting
- Consolidation of group accounts
- Secondment services
- Independent review and compilation
- Cost accounting and performance management
Our tools and solutions
Our services are provided on a mix of local and international software. We also work frequently with a wide range of systems, including; Xero, SAGE, SAP, ORACLE, Microsoft Dynamics, and many others.
Get in touch
If you require support and assistance with your accounting and reporting needs, please contact us today, and one of our advisors will be in touch.