At Mazars in the UK, there are a number of professionals highly experienced in supporting clients as they conduct business between UK and India. The Mazars India Desk serves as a focal point, connecting clients with the right expert for their specific business need across the practice areas of audit, tax, consulting and outsourcing.
Mazars’ Indian Footprint
With 550 professional staff in India we offer our clients the advantage of a nationwide presence, having been established in the country for nearly 90 years. We have offices in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai, New Delhi and Pune.
Benefits of the Mazars India Desk
- Extensive knowledge of the specific regulations and policies applying to corporate entities and private individuals concerning trade, business and investment between UK and India
- Multi-lingual relationship managers speaking a wide range of Indian languages
- Professionals who are well connected – amongst the Indian community in UK and the British community in India
- An integrated global partnership provides a coordinated approach to service delivery, enabling rapid deployment of cross border support where and when our clients require it
- Advice tailored to your size, sector and geography
- Efficient cost structures and charge out rates that are both competitive and transparent.
Our range of professional services
- Audit and financial reporting assurance
- Corporate finance and transaction advisory–including due diligence, flotation on the markets, acquisitions and disposals
- Corporate tax compliance and assurance, including global effective tax rate optimisation and profit repatriation solutions
- Tax audits for listed groups, including UK subsidiaries of Indian groups
- International tax, including transfer pricing
- Employment and expatriate taxes
- Tax investigations and negotiation services
- Financial planning
- Financial modelling
- International immigration services