The UK continues to be an attractive location for organisations looking to expand their horizons internationally due to its strong business environment, and we can support you on each stage of your journey to establishing yourself here.
Setting up a business in the UK
Within the United Kingdom, we have 17 office locations with local partners and highly skilled teams operating as part of our international partnership. Our group structure combined with our experience and expertise in cross border financial operations is perfectly set up to support you, from the initial point of incorporation within the UK and onwards, as you grow and develop your brand here.
In a similar fashion to the way we help our UK clients expand internationally, our network of professionals will work with you to establish the right team with the right expertise to establish your business within the UK.
With team members fluent in different languages and available to work across different time zones, we have a unique offering to support you in this venture.
View our interactive map of partners
Financial and Advisory support
From the outset of your expansion into the UK, we will allocate a key account manager to work alongside you throughout your journey. Our professionals have significant market expertise which they will leverage to understand your business needs before identifying the right partners from our professional network to support you with each of your requirements.
Our internationalist approach means we are experienced in preparing accounts under UK and international rules (IFRS) and familiar with all rules around group reporting size and the requirements for consolidation and statutory audit obligations, so will ensure you remain compliant and tax efficient at all times.
On a practical level, our assistance can include:
- running your finance functions
- accounting compliance
- company secretarial compliance
- registration for payroll taxes,
- setting up required pensions auto-enrolment,
- settling payroll,
- tax and VAT compliance (we cover international rulings on moving goods and providing services internationally)
- preparing accounts under UK and international rules (IFRS)
- consolidation requirements and statutory audit obligations
Our outsourcing teams are experienced in a variety of different accounting systems, so can either process your transactions on our preferred system or directly into your own group system via a secure VPN link.
In summary, we can help with:
- UK Market entry covering all business regulations
- Business, financial and project due diligence
- Global compliance services including Payroll, VAT and Corporate Tax
- in-Control, our global compliance tracking platform
- Tax efficiency and transactional structuring guidance
- Tax jurisdictions, micro-market and opportunity assessments
- Due diligence on targets through our UK lead contacts
Get in touch
Our approach is truly international in terms of language, the time zones we operate within, our expertise and experience. If you would like to investigate our partnership further, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Get in touch today