Thinking of growing your business globally? Learn more about international expansion, challenges to consider and how we can help you set up shop overseas.
As a global partnership, we are perfectly placed to ensure your international expansion plans are successful.
Our partnership structure enables us to provide services seamlessly across countries, offering one key contact from the firm for you to work with.
The advantages of this approach are numerous, we can provide local market knowledge and insights including competitor and territory insights that may impact your new market: something that other advisors may have to source from external parties.
When expanding overseas, success can rest upon having a deep understanding of the subtleties within the new market. Our global advisors have their own contacts and experience to bring to the project and the cultural intelligence to smooth out the acquisition or brand roll-out.
View our interactive map of partners
How we can help
Your global expansion strategy will be unique to your business and market, we can help with:
- Market entry and international regulatory requirements
- Financial Outsourcing, accounting Compliance and Company Secretarial Services
- Targeted sector insights and buying / selling opportunities
- Tax jurisdictions, micro-market and opportunity assessments
- Tax efficiency and transaction structuring
- Coordinated global compliance services including Payroll, VAT and Corporate Tax
- inControl, our global compliance tracking platform
- Business, financial and project due diligence
Why choose Mazars?
We have offices in 90+ countries, with extensive knowledge and experience of local markets all around the word.
We are happy to talk to any businesses looking to expand internationally, or set up in the United Kingdom, regardless of size, ambitions and target markets.
If you decide to work with us, we’ll put together an international team from our well-established, professional network of trusted partners, making sure you have access to one point of contact at Mazars, as well as any of our relevant key international partners.
We’ll deliver your targeted international strategy, built on our comprehensive service offerings.
Get in touch