As an international firm with expertise in 91 countries, we understand the tax implications of...
International Business Services
Expansion into new international markets can provide businesses with an opportunity to generate rapid, tangible growth whether it be through access to new customers, optimising supply chains or growth by acquisition. On the other hand, organisations need to be aware of the complex challenges and barriers they might face when moving into previously uncharted territories that can be created by regulatory, social and cultural differences
If you are planning an international expansion of your operations or looking to set up business in the UK, our international partnership with its global reach can provide a complete cross-border solution for your business.
We have local partners in 91 countries with the expertise to support you through each stage of your journey, providing specialist compliance and advisory assistance where and when you need it.
Find out more about these services by clicking the images below.
OUR GLOBAL EXPERTISE
Our team of specialist advisors makes us uniquely placed to give your business the edge in foreign markets and ensure support in the UK.
We assess your circumstances and ambitions, and assemble the right team from our well-established, professional, trusted and experienced partners. Together, we will work with you to create a strategy, targeting the specific opportunities and goals for your success.
- We draw on the expertise of 40k+ professionals – 24k+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16K via the Mazars North America Alliance.
- With extensive experience of international trade and business growth, we will tailor our approach to your specifications and share our relevant key international contacts with you.
- Our global presence enables us to build a team of professionals with a blend of local market expertise and industry experience to provide bespoke advice to meet your ambitions.
- Our advisors’ local contacts and knowledge helps us to open doors.
- Our highly skilled, multi-lingual team is comfortable working either with our internal tools and software, or your current system.
WHAT MAKES MAZARS DIFFERENT
Our confidence is based on our track record, as well as our partners’ knowledge and understanding of their local markets. Their professional networks can help establish your business in the locality, match you with suitable buyers and create transaction opportunities dependent on your needs. It also gives our team the cultural intelligence to make sure your business is conducted appropriately, at a local level, in the local language.
Managing global or international payroll across multiple countries can be challenging for many...
Mazars Immigration Advice & Support delivers advisory and processing services for international...
Managing and motivating globally mobile employees isn’t always easy. Understanding and responding...
We are an award-winning global deal advisory firm specialising in cross border merger and...
inControl is a digital platform created by Mazars to help global organisations monitor and...