Mazars’ specialist power generation and renewable energy team supports project developers, investors and funders across the world with project finance, corporate finance, tax, accounting and assurance services.
Our expertise includes:
Power generation and renewable energy project experience
With a team of over 20 project finance advisory, tax, and modelling professionals worldwide who are specialists in power generation and renewable energy projects, we have capacity to handle large, demanding transaction processes to strict timetables. This includes, for example:
- supporting major infrastructure funds on cross-border wind farm portfolio acquisitions
- providing equity valuations on a 140MW windfarm in a European CfD regime
- supporting renewable energy yieldcos on a 250MW portfolio financings
- carrying out multiple simultaneous bid stage financial model reviews in the South African IPP Procurement Programme
- supporting ministries of energy on the procurement of Power Purchase Agreements
- financial model, tax, and development cost due diligence on a 300MW thermal power IPP in Africa
Get in touch
If you would like to speak with a member of our team, please contact us today.