Mazars’ Global Infrastructure Finance has built a strong reputation in providing sector-specific financial advice across multiple markets.
Our recent work has covered the following types of transactional work:
- M&A lead advisory (buy side and sell side), covering a broad range of infrastructure assets in the secondary market
- Debt and equity raising advisory
- Project bid support in the context of public tendering processes
- Government advisory
Our teams provide a comprehensive service throughout the transaction process, from initial feasibility to financial close and beyond (the implementation and realisation of value enhancements). We focus on supporting clients in a variety of sectors and in a variety of markets.
- Lead Advisory: we take a central role in managing transactions through to close, bringing together financial, sector and geographic experts to manage the entire transaction process. Our local sector knowledge is critical here in allowing us to interpret technical, legal and other due diligence findings and we use this to provide detailed advice to our clients both on the pricing or mitigating of risks and on capturing and negotiating potential upsides. We have an excellent track record of driving forward transactions successfully to close.
- Transaction Support: we provide our clients with the support to make informed and clear investment and pricing decisions by benchmarking key assumptions, identifying and pricing asset enhancements, and providing detailed insight into assets. We provide ‘transaction horsepower’ to experienced investment teams, helping them to get deals over the line.
Mazars brings together international expertise and local market knowledge to provide our clients with a balanced and effective advisory service. We have a dedicated advisory team who work closely with clients to deliver complex projects on both the buy-side to support negotiations and provide comfort regarding the financials of the project, and on the sell-side to prevent major issues arising which could delay or prevent a sale, and to underpin pricing assumptions.
Get in touch
If you would like to speak with a member of our team, please contact us today.