Our experts have extensive experience of acting as party appointed, single joint expert or advisor in a host of litigation, English and International Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution Procedures.
We pride ourselves on our ability to provide:
- Clear robust reports and expert testimony. Our experts are recognised as global leaders in this field
- A practical and tailored approach to each assignment, sensitive to concerns over business disruption, confidentiality and reputation issues
- A responsive service that meets client’s demands, recognising the inherently unpredictable nature of litigation and arbitration, and;
- A truly international service calling on our experienced Disputes teams in 20 countries
Our experts have given oral evidence under cross examination in the following forums:
We routinely act on a wide range of disputes, including:
- Financial reporting disputes
- Breach of warranty and completion accounts disputes
- Other transaction related disputes
- Quantum of loss assessments
- Contentious valuations
- Disputes relating to breaches of international law
- Insurance claims
- Family and matrimonial disputes
- Personal injury and medical negligence claims; and
- Professional negligence claims (including relating to auditors, accountants, tax advisors, Independent Financial Advisors and corporate financiers and lawyers).
Want to know more?
Our Partner-led teams have a proven track record of undertaking large and complex investigations across a broad range of sectors both nationally and internationally, on a variety of different matters.
Forensic technology practice
Mazars’ Forensic Technology practice can support your organisation with complex investigations and dispute resolution assignments across four continents.