As tax is the one certainty all businesses face, it remains at the forefront of negotiation and debate, driving decisions on policy, trade, strategy and business transformation.
On Wednesday 24 May, we hosted our Tax and reward strategies in a changing landscape webinar. The session focused on what the future landscape looks like for growing businesses in terms of tax, reward and payroll.
We assembled a panel of Tax experts from Mazars and Verlingue, who took us through some of the tax and reward issues businesses face today and what might lie ahead.
In this session, our panel will discussed a range of topics including:
- Exploring payroll challenges, financial education via the payslip and new requirements when a payroll grows.
- Managing remote and hybrid working and the resurgence of assignments and STBV compliance.
- How businesses can continue to compete in an ever more dynamic and competitive labour market.
- The latest updates on the future path of the National Minimum Wage and HMRC enforcement activity.
- The recent changes to pension allowances, as well as the latest on salary sacrifice – pension, and benefits strategy post-covid.
Watch the webinar
Speak to a specialist advisor
If you enjoyed this session and would like to speak to one of our specialist tax advisors please don’t hesitate to complete the short form below and one of our team will get in contact with you to discuss your enquiry.
Book a consultation
Get in touch
If would you like to speak to a member of our team to discuss this webinar, or any other tax matter, please contact us using the form below.