25 March 2021. Watch our webinar as we discuss corporate tax changes announced in the Budget, as well as updates from ‘Tax Day’ on which the treasury published a number of new consultations.
During the webinar we took a closer look at tax changes, such as super deduction and the loss carry back extension, as well as the longer-term planning opportunities for businesses. We also gave our immediate reaction to the consultations published on the 23 March that are an important part of the Government’s 10-year tax administration strategy.
Our panel of experts covered:
- A brief recap on what businesses should be considering now
- The super deduction – further analysis on the timing of claims and the assets that will qualify
- The practical application of the new loss carry back extension
- Planning in the longer term in the context of increased corporation tax rates and possible capital gains tax changes
- Longer term reward strategies
- Our immediate reaction to what is announced on Tax Day and how this could impact tax policy in the longer term
Get in touch
For any queries on the recent tax changes, please:
Contact us today