Join Mazars experts on 24 June for a virtual session to learn about the key changes introduced by IFPR, in particular the ICARA process.
Investment firms are currently subject to various prudential regimes depending on their size and the type of business they carry out. To streamline regulations, the UK is seeking to implement a more proportionate and fit-for-purpose regime for investment firms known as the Investment Firm Prudential Regime (IFPR). Investment firms are expected to be compliant with the new requirements by 1 January 2022. In this context, Mazars analysed the key features of the new regime based on the two consultation papers already issued by the FCA in December 2020 and in April 2021.
During our webinar, we will present our insights, with a special focus on the Internal Capital Adequacy and Risk Assessment (ICARA) process, its practical implications for firms and how this continuous risk management process should be performed.
The conversation will be around:
- What changes in regulatory requirements IFPR brings for investment firms
- What the ICARA process and the overall financial adequacy rule are
- What ICARA involves and how firms should run it
- How ICARA should be handled for investment firms that are part of a group
- Featured speakers: Phuong Gomard (Partner, Mazars), Andrea Amaize (Manager, Mazars), Philippines Lalan (Assistant Manager, Mazars)
- Date: Thursday, 24 June 2021
- Time: 12pm-1pm