On Tuesday 8 March we are pleased to host, in partnership with HSBC, a panel discussion celebrating women in STEM and what actions need to be taken to continue the progress towards gender parity.
For there to be gender parity, leadership in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) will need to evolve. What are the obstacles to achieving this, and how do we collectively overcome them?
Members of the panel:
- Kathy Cooper - Consultant, Executive Coach & Mentor, previously Corporate Audit Director at Jaguar Land Rover
- Dr Andy Palmer CMG – Executive Vice Chairman and CEO of SWITCH Mobility Ltd.; Founder & CEO Palmer Automotive Ltd, previously COO of Nissan and President and Group CEO of Aston Martin Lagonda
- Charlotte Horobin – Make UK’s Membership Director - Midlands & East of England
- Max Swinbourne - CEO at 4T2 Sensors
- Emilie Weaving - Survivability Engineer for Rheinmetall BAE Systems Land
Please RSVP by 3 March.
This event will be held in person at Mazars, 2 Chamberlain Square, Birmingham, B3 3AX. Further details will be sent upon confirmation.
- 8.30am – Breakfast and networking
- 9.00am – Keynote speech and panellists experiences, followed by open forum Q&A
- 10.00am – 10.15am Close and networking
Please click to register
Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. We respectfully ask that you take a lateral flow test prior to attending for the safety of your colleagues.