Payroll administration requires accuracy, confidentiality and the assurance that payments to employees are made on time. With changes in government legislation becoming ever more complex, compliance with statutory requirements is essential.
Our specialist education team provides proactive, flexible and reliable solutions to many schools, academies and Multi-Academy Trusts. We can deliver a personal, tailored service that accommodates your needs, eases your workload and provides support and advice exactly when you need it.
As part of our outstanding client service, we offer:
- A fully outsourced service designed to reduce the cost and administrative burden of employing payroll personnel or software solutions
- Key account manager to provide support and guidance through changes within the education sector
- Service level agreements specifically tailored to your requirements
- A digital payslip portal providing employees with access to payslips, P45’s and p60 documents via mobile, tablet or via the website
- Comprehensive reporting solutions to enable reporting to be tailored to your individual requirements whilst allowing you to report accurately and on time
- TP and LGPS reporting detailing employee banding information to assist with pension reconciliation
- A cloud-based document storage solution to ensure documents can be shared securely with your payroll specialist 24/7
Find out more
Download the PDF below to find out more about our services.
If you would like to talk with a member of our Public Sector Team, please do not hesitate to:
Contact us Today
We have the support of a company that understands and stays abreast of all the latest payroll and pension legislation. Outsourcing our payroll has reduced our workload and we enjoy having access to their expertise and knowledge. Michelle Westpfel St Thomas More High School
We have always found the Mazars payroll team to be very helpful and we have formed a good working relationship with everyone that works on our schools.
I have worked with a number of Mazars payroll officers and they have all been efficient, helpful and patient. Being able to rely on payroll experts means that I am able to focus more time on other aspects of my role. Tamsin Roberts Bousfield School