Discover how you can alleviate financial pressures and get back to focusing on crucial practice needs and priorities using our bespoke digital health and wealth service.
What does a Digital health and wealth service for GP practices mean?
With our Digital health and wealth service for GP practices the record keeping and payroll elements for the practice would be handed over to us. By allowing us to manage the process completely, you will benefit from efficient turnaround of accounts and tax documents whilst retaining access. See below for more information.
*due to complexities and time scales for English Primary Care Network accounts we are only able to offer this service in Scotland at present.
How do I receive a quotation for my practice?
By completing the form below, our healthcare team will review your requirements and be in touch within one business day with an indicative fee quotation.
Request a quote
Explore the benefits of our service
- Fast, efficient, personal service with a dedicated specialist team and a fixed monthly fee.
- Draft accounts will be issued within 1 month of year end.
- Tax returns will be issued within 1 month of accounts being finalised.
- Superannuation calculations will be finalised within 1 month of the partnership tax return.
- Annual allowance issues along with other tax queries discussed and explained during individual partner calls (which will include a financial advisor).
- Quarterly virtual meetings will be held with the practice manager/finance partner to discuss and challenge practice income and expenditure figures and update taxation and superannuation estimates.
- In year superannuation management to ensure deductions reflect profit trends.
- Benchmarking which provides relevant comparisons to peers.
- Accounting records updated monthly providing with the practice manager and partners with real time access 24/7.
- Seamless, hassle-free payroll and RTI compliance.
How much is this going to cost?
Not as much as you think - if you are interested in finding out more about our Digital Health and Wealth service for GP practices or obtaining a quote then please complete the request form linked above.
What if I want an ‘in person’ meeting
That is not a problem, we are committed to providing a fully bespoke service for our clients so if you would rather have an in person meeting then we can do this. We are here to help and will work with you to provide a service that best suits your needs.
How Mazars can help
If you have any questions on our Mazars Digital health and wealth service for GP practices, or any other matter, please contact our team who will be more than happy to assist.