The regulatory environment for asset management firms has intensified in recent years with a growing number of new regulations. Among these are the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MIFID 2), the Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities (UCITS) directives and the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD). This deeper regulatory environment has placed an increased pressure on asset management entities to balance the rising cost of compliance alongside stakeholder expectations under a more transparent and robust approach to risk management.
Asset Management Services
Our specialist asset management team is available to support your business needs and provide you with a wide range of integrated professional services across your business value chain.
- an asset management team with significant experience gained by working with more than 1,000 funds across the UK and Europe
- strong regulatory credentials, fine-tuned while leading projects on behalf of the major regulatory bodies
- benchmarking of industry practices through a global asset management network
- integrated and multidisciplinary teams that combine expertise, experience, international best practice and local know-how
- bespoke tools developed and tested across a wide range of scenarios
- a dedicated international asset management network, including our office in Jersey, that allows us to respond exclusively to needs of a variety of clients operating in the asset management sector.
Looking for personal financial planning, asset management and wealth management advice?
see Mazars Financial Planning and our Wealth Management pages
Get in touch
If you would like to speak with a member of our Financial Services team, please contact us. Or to submit Request for Proposal documents, use the link below.