Mazars, the international audit, tax and advisory firm, has appointed eleven new partners across the firm. The promotions are effective 1 September 2023.
The mix of skills and expertise represented by the promoted partners reflects Mazars’ focus on delivering audit quality and continuing to expand its range of advisory solutions for a wide range of clients. The new partners work across Advisory and Consulting, Audit, Accounting and Outsourcing Solutions, Private Client and Tax and span multiple offices across the UK.
Four of the new partners began their careers as graduates at Mazars, reflecting the firm’s ongoing commitment to developing talent.
CEO, Phil Verity, said: “We are thrilled to be appointing eleven partners and these appointments are a testament to their expertise and the commitment they have shown to their clients and teams. They should all be very proud of reaching this significant milestone.
Nurturing talent and developing our people is central to our firm, and we’re particularly delighted that four of our new partners joined us as graduates and have built their careers with us. We’re committed to investing in our people and supporting their continued development as we build our leadership team of the future.
Having strength and depth of expertise across our offices is also integral to enabling us to deliver the highest standard of work for all of our clients. We’re therefore delighted to appoint partners across several locations, as well as in several business areas.”
The new Partners are:
- Helen Parker, Consulting, London office
- Andy Hickson, Audit, Nottingham office
- Pauline Davison, Outsourcing, Leeds office
- Ashley Barraclough, Audit, Leeds office
- Chris Hudson, Audit, Leeds office
- Conrad Volker, Assurance, Leeds office
- Claire Cowen, Tax Advisory, Leicester office
- Martin Orme, Audit, London office
- Catriona Lawrie, Advisory, London office
- Ross Lambert, Private Client, Milton Keynes office
- Mark Surridge, Audit, Birmingham office