Germany is an important market for UK business - the world’s fourth largest economy and the UK’s second largest export market. For clients wishing to do business in Germany, or German companies setting up in this country, we have established a German desk to provide a hub for support and information.
As an international firm we have a long history of working with businesses to assist their growth and development in foreign markets. In the UK we already work with a significant number of German-based clients, as well as UK clients doing business in Germany, or in German-speaking countries. Our German desk draws on the skills and experience of colleagues from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines from our offices across the UK, and is able to call upon the expertise of our colleagues throughout Germany.
The recently-announced strategic merger with Roever Broenner Susat has substantially strengthened our position in the German market, making Mazars one of the country’s largest audit and tax consulting firms and creating a strong platform for further growth in Europe, and in Central and Eastern Europe in particular, in order to serve our international clients better. Mazars in Germany now has a staff of 1,000, 68 partners and a presence in 12 major cities.
How we can help you
- We have first-hand experience of assisting UK companies to do business in Germany and German companies to set up in the UK;
- Our extensive understanding of cross-border activity is underpinned by the expertise of colleagues on the ground who are fully conversant with local regulations and policies;
- Having worked with many international clients, we have a tried and tested approach to cross-border service delivery;
- We can quickly assemble bilingual teams with the knowledge and skills you need, whatever your requirements;
- A strong network of connections within the professional and business communities in the UK and Germany enables us to offer additional services and local support.
For more information on doing business in Germany or the UK, please contact Maximiliane Guenther or Vesko Petkov.