We work with a wide range of clients – from individuals to local businesses to large corporate companies and global organisations - across many sectors.
Our team has one common goal – to focus on our clients’ agendas and deliver value through a personal touch backed by big experience.
When you look at the facts, you will begin to see how ‘different’ Mazars really is to other firms. We are:
- agile and adaptable – always stretching, evolving and learning
- one integrated firm – diverse but united, even across international boundaries
- open and sharing – with expertise and experience
- technically excellent – at the forefront of everything we do and broadening our knowledge
- independent – we always think and act independently in our role as auditors
- European with an international outlook – our local roots join to form a unique pan-European, integrated partnership with a global reach
- growing – we are building the firm as we plan and invest in the future.
Facts and Figures
Mazars in the UK has over 140 partners and over 1,700 employees working at our 19 offices. In 2015, our UK fee income was £150m.
- Mazars is the 5th largest firm in six countries (including France), the 6th largest in five countries (including The Netherlands) and the 7th largest in three countries (including Ireland).
- Mazars is a single integrated international partnership in 77 countries.
- The turnover from our integrated partnership is now €956.7m with a total headcount of 17,000 .
- We also have correspondents and joint ventures in 19 additional countries.
- Mazars acts for 17% of the FTSEurofirst 100, including seven audit appointments
- Mazars audits more FT Global 500 companies than any non-Big Four firm
- In the UK Mazars supports over 30 FTSE 350 clients on a range of services including tax, global mobility, financial reporting, financial modelling and risk & internal controls.
- We act for over 65 UK listed businesses
- We act for the UK subsidiaries of 70 overseas listed companies
- Mazars audits over 200 listed clients across Europe
- Globally, Mazars audits over 230 companies on 16 different stock exchanges.