Mazars at a glance
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal and advisory services.
Key data about the Mazars organisation worldwide
- We are thriving: Mazars started a single accountant in 1940 - we are now 14,000.We have doubled in size since 2006, with over €1 billion in turnover,
- We are innovative: Mazars is the winner of two 'Audit innovation of the Year' Awards (Human Rights audit and Corporate Culture audit),
- We are integrated: more and more Mazars employees are working abroad every year; we have a unique brand and global visual identity; we connect digital communities, with 135,000 followers on social media,
- We are transparent: Mazars is still the only audit and advisory firm to publish a comprehensive annual report and consolidated financial statements showing who we really are,
- We are involved, via our participation in current global debates,
- We are principled: we are committed to the UN Global Compact, its 10 founding principles and the Woment Enpowerment Principles; we are working to define global reporting standards with the IIRC.