Michael Michaelides Director - Global Infrastructure Finance
Michael Michaelides is the Global Business Development Lead for Mazars Infrastructure & Energy, the Global Head of the International Pursuits & Proposals Hub as well as the person-in-charge for Financial Modelling Services across the EMEA region, based out of Mazars’ London HQ. As a key component of his role, he leads the design, management and execution of the international Energy, Infrastructure & Environment sector growth strategy supporting the various regional Partners and service line leads of the business.
His additional responsibilities and areas-of-focus are:
Executing Strategic Projects
- Defining, structuring and pitching projects and initiatives of strategic relevance to the business
Ongoing Benchmarking & Analysis
- Disseminating competitive analysis and strategic actions within the business and identifying potential growth opportunities
- Staying abreast of economic, social and regulatory trends and distilling implications as well as proactive actions for the business
Leading Business Development Strategies and Activities
- Directly managing Global Key Client relationships
- Origination, due diligence and pitching for new client business
- Maintaining close relationships with industry peers in legal, technical advisory, banking etc.