Non-financial information assurance
Mazars professionals will be on hand to assure your non-financial information and provide recommendations for improvement through the relevance and value of your information.
Independent assurance can:
- enhance the credibility of disclosures related to corporate responsibility and sustainability activities
- Inform stakeholders of the progress made towards set objectives;
- provide management and those charged with governance comfort over the quality of the information provided;
Assurance frequently focuses upon:
- Integrated Reports, including environmental, social, governance (ESG) and economic disclosures
- Sustainability or corporate responsibility reports, including performance disclosures, data, targets and KPIs relating to environmental, social, economic and governance topics
- Adherence to principles as defined by external or internal standards or codes of conduct
- Culture Audit
- Specific communications made to particular stakeholders or the board related to nonfinancial performance
- Claims related to social and environmental outcomes of specific products or services
- Disclosures linked to human rights and the UN Guiding Principles Reporting Framework on Business and Human Rights (UNGPs)
- Greenhouse gas emissions including organizational or life cycle product greenhouse gas emissions inventories
- Carbon credits or offsets issues under voluntary and/or regulatory standards
- Disclosures proposed by the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- Green or social impact bonds against agreed criteria
- Conflict minerals due diligence measures
We provide independent assurance in compliance with internationally accepted standards. We can work with you to help you identify what level of assurance fits your needs, the expectations of your stakeholders, and the requirements of relevant reporting frameworks.
If you would like to speak with a member of our Sustainability Team, please contact us today.
Get in touch