Assisting UK and overseas companies in Israel
Our Israel desk was established to support Israeli companies in their international activities, monitor and share cross border investment opportunities and assist UK and overseas companies establishing a presence in Israel or joint venturing with Israeli partners.
Services are co-ordinated on a global basis and are designed to meet our clients’ needs for multijurisdictional support. We provide the highest quality services in a proactive and cost-effective manner and, due to our in-depth understanding of local processing nuances, we can ensure compliance with the laws and regulations of different jurisdictions worldwide.
The desk is led by a team on the ground in Israel and the portfolio of clients we support globally is large and growing quickly.
How we can help
- Assisting with entry into new markets
- Tax, accounting and regulatory compliance services required for setting up new subsidiaries
- Ongoing support to companies with existing subsidiaries
- Support from a corporate finance team with a strong network of local contacts looking for suitable international investment opportunities and access to a wide range of institutional and private investors
- Project finance services provided by experts with strong financial modelling capabilities and global transactional experience
- Advisory services including capital markets, IPOs, private placements and M&A
- Full buy-side support, and transaction services including operational, commercial and financial due diligence
- Advice to financial services companies on their applications and ongoing dealings with the PRA/FCA.
- We are one of only five firms on the panel licensed to conduct Section 166 Skilled Person reviews on behalf of the FCA
In addition, we provide the following assurance and advisory services:
- External audit and assurance
- Reporting accountant role for IPOs
- Corporate, employer and personal tax advice for efficiency as well as compliance
- Advice on VAT, customs duties and transfer pricing
- Business consulting, including advice on operational effectiveness, cost reduction strategy and business and commercial strategy
- Global mobility and immigration services
- Governance, risk and internal control
- Business recovery and turnaround support
- Forensic and investigations
- Financial planning provided by Mazars Financial Planning Ltd
We offer commercially-focused advice across a number of sectors including:
- Energy (including renewable energy and clean tech)
- Hospitality and leisure
- Financial services
- Real estate