Mazars’ NBC is the market leading* centre of excellence for bankruptcy in the UK.
Working closely with our RS Creditor Services colleagues the NBC provides creditors with a complete service, from securely lodging their claim into an insolvent estate, frequently reporting on case progression and recovery prospects, to the payment of their dividend at the end of the process.
Located in Milton Keynes and Gloucester, the NBC is managed by Insolvency Practitioners and qualified staff specialising in bankruptcy. Equipped with decades of experience, using proven methodology, this broad scope of knowledge allows the team to effectively manage a spectrum of cases from single-property UK bankruptcies, to cross-jurisdictional, contentious investigations, often working in tandem with Mazars’ Forensic Investigation Services and our global firm.
A balanced approach
Our approach to bankruptcy is professional and balanced, whilst ensuring that creditors enjoy the best returns possible without delay.
The NBC team brings experience, technical excellence, compliance and added value, ensuring that matters are progressed fairly and transparently.
Clients are provided with frequent and contemporaneous reporting on costs, recovery prospects and cashflow predictions on their bankruptcy portfolio.
Who we can help
- Creditors with high volumes of claims in insolvent estates.
- Creditors who are unfamiliar with the bankruptcy regime and process.
- Solicitors who are looking to use bankruptcy petitions to enforce their clients’ debt.
- Solicitors seeking guidance for clients through the UK bankruptcy process.
- Local Authorities seeking assistance with recovery of tax and sundry debt.
- Bankrupts seeking to pay their creditors in full and obtain an annulment of the Bankruptcy Order.
Get in touch
If you would like to speak with a member of our Bankruptcy Centre team, please click the button below:
Contact us today
* By number of bankruptcy appointments. Source: The Insolvency Service