Limiting financial harm, improving business structures & outcomes
Our global team of award-winning restructuring professionals is available to work with all key business stakeholders, as well as business advisors, lenders, trustees and creditors. With national coverage and local focus our team can help wherever needed.
Our advice is invaluable when you need to review your financial, operational or strategic challenges. Whether you are working through a period of change within your business or reacting to forces outside your control, we will evaluate, present and recommend the best solvent or insolvent way forward for you and your stakeholders, no matter how complex the situation.
We have particular expertise in assisting companies where they have taken out one of the Government Support Measures such as CBILs, BBLs or the CJRS (Furlough) Scheme.
Talk to us if you are concerned about any of the following:
- The underlying viability of your business as it undergoes a period of change, stress, or uncertainty
- Funding; bank funding or alternative methods of injecting cash into your business
- Critical business planning, maximising liquidity or contingency planning ahead of a transaction or insolvency event
- Cost reduction options such as improving working capital management or reducing balance sheet debt
- Risk management covering a broad range of options from third party credit control to corporate simplification options
- Accelerated M&A also known as Special Situation M&A – where speed is of the essence
- Cash flow and balance sheet stress, covenant considerations, and managed exit options
- Risk of insolvency
We can also help with bankruptcy, recovery services and accelerated mergers & acquisitions (AMA)
Our restructuring team of professionals span 30 countries, across all 5 continents, with vast experience of national and international engagements. This means that we can support your businesses during times of challenge and distress wherever you are based.
Get in touch
If you would like to contact the Restructuring team, please click the link below to contact us.
Contact us today