Our restructuring and insolvency teams provide rapid support and creative solutions to help guide you through periods of financial uncertainty, preserving and maximising value for all stakeholders
Our global team of award-winning restructuring professionals is available to work alongside you and directly support all key business stakeholders, including business advisors, lenders, trustees, and creditors. With national coverage combined with a regional presence across our 16 offices, our team can help wherever and whenever needed.
When faced with critical business issues, our advice and expertise will help you navigate your financial, operational, or strategic challenges. Whether you are working through a period of change within your business or reacting to forces outside your control, we will rapidly evaluate the current position, present options, and help implement the best way forward for you or stakeholders, no matter how complex the situation. Our team has first-hand experience across a wider range of different business sectors, so will be able to understand the specific challenges faced in your industry.
We act directly for lenders, investors, trade creditors, landlords, shareholders, pensions schemes, insurers, and government/regulatory bodies, helping them rapidly understand the key issues at hand, assess the extent of any current or future credit risk, and agree clear time-bound action plans to address the challenges presented.
As one of the largest providers in the UK, our Client Services Team, is dedicated to supporting creditors proactively manage their debt positions and maximise recoveries from insolvencies and bankruptcies
Talk to us if you are concerned about any of the following issues:
- Short term cashflow and creditor pressure
- The underlying viability of your business or customer as it undergoes a period of change, stress, or uncertainty
- Crisis management and support negotiating with and managing key stakeholders such as landlords, creditors and legal actions (such as county court judgements, litigation, and company winding-up orders)
- Debt and funding concerns, whether it is managing/exiting your current lender/customer relationship, or seeking to understand alternative funding options to source and meet new cash requirements
- Support with CBILs, BBLs, or the CJRS (Furlough) Scheme.
- Insolvency planning and options analysis to manage critical business issues, or implement contingency planning ahead of a transaction or potential insolvency event
- Selling or exiting an underperforming business or investment to maximise value for all stakeholders
- Winding down your business in a solvent and tax-efficient manner, or simplifying a complex group structure.
- Financial forecasting and cost reduction options, such as improving working capital management or reducing balance sheet debt
- Risk management in your lending portfolio, supply chain, or debtor ledger
- Your personal debt and creditor management options
- Insolvency portfolio outsourcing and management
- Managing pension scheme risk and providing support to pension trustees, scheme employers, and other key stakeholders through our employer Covenant Advisory Services.
Our restructuring team of professionals spans 30 countries, across all 5 continents, with vast experience of national and international engagements. This means that we can support your businesses during times of challenge and distress wherever you are based.
Get in touch
If you would like to contact the Restructuring team, please click the link below to contact us.
Contact us today