Global Infrastructure Finance
We are establishing ourselves as leading providers of financial advisory, modelling and training services to the global infrastructure market. We are one of the few firms who are able to combine market leading expertise with deep knowledge of our chosen sectors - and to be able to deliver that capability globally as one team.
Our Global Infrastructure Finance team offers the following services:
- Financial model audit: We are the market leader in financial model audit applying rigorous quality control criteria when working on and assessing the robustness of any financial model.
- Financial modelling: We are world leaders in financial model build assignments – our team employs the Corality modelling standard (www.corality.com) which combines standard structures and clear presentation of outputs.
- Advisory: We offer our clients a range of infrastructure advisory services from lead advisory to transaction support and bid advisory.
- Valuations: We offer a wide range of valuation services - from asset and portfolio valuations to acting as the valuation agent for listed funds.
- Training: We offer public courses as well as bespoke training courses focused on financial modelling techniques. Specific applications include project finance, M&A, valuations and renewable energy. For the full financial modelling course portfolio, please see: www.corality.com
- Infrastructure tax and accounting: As a leading international accounting and tax practice, Mazars is able to offer informed opinions on both tax and accounting issues, in both your local jurisdiction and across borders.
An integrated approach
Both in terms of our ability to work internationally and the sector-specific knowledge we can bring to infrastructure transactions. Our high level of experience and wide range of expertise allows us to provide you with the best, tailor-made service.
Our team of 120 specialist staff, work in London, Sydney, Paris, New York, Johannesburg, and Delhi and provides services to the PPP, power generation and renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors across all of these countries.
An award-winning team
We were recognised by IJ Global as the Model Auditor of the Year for Europe & Africa and North America. The awards celebrate the best in-class transactions and organisations across the international infrastructure and energy sector.