All businesses, regardless of where they operate, are exposed to risks that could have damaging reputational or financial impacts. When corporate ethics, compliance, legal or financial issues arise, anywhere in the world, our global team of corporate investigation specialists are there to provide tailored, case specific solutions.
Our team have assisted companies and their legal advisers with assignments in more than 100 countries, including the following issues:
- FCPA/UK Bribery Act, in particular involving government officials;
- commercial bribery and kickbacks;
- fraud and breach of trust;
- tender rigging/bid collusion;
- asset theft or misappropriation, including data;
- leaking of confidential information;
- competition/anti-trust related matters;
- workplace-related issues including, sexual harassment, discrimination and inappropriate relationships;
- asset tracing and recovery; and
- tax investigations
Our global team consists of individuals with expertise gained from working for international companies, local and international regulators, international agencies, law enforcement and consulting firms.
Mazars delivers quality, consistency and value across the globe. We deliver this by listening to your needs and then assembling a core team of individuals from relevant countries or regions around the world.
To provide case specific solutions, our team can also draw on a wide range of in-house expertise located in 77 countries, including Forensic Accounting, Forensic Technology, Data Analytics, Internal Audit and Internal Control teams.
Post-investigation, Mazars can support a remediation plan with business process or internal control reviews, internal audits, and anti-bribery and corruption reviews, or help with ethics and compliance framework design and implementation.