Forensic and Investigation Services
Mazars has a range of credible Expert Witnesses and Investigations partners that have given evidence in court and arbitrations and led complex internal investigations.
The Mazars UK Forensic and Investigation Services (FIS) team is a recognised market leader, advising national and international corporations and law firms. The team is comprised of dedicated specialists spanning the full spectrum of forensic and investigation services:
Our key strengths:
- UK coverage: More than 40 professionals based across three dedicated hubs in London, Birmingham and Leeds
- Partner-led teams: Our Partners oversee every aspect of each assignment; you can have confidence in the quality of our service
- FIS internationally: Our specialist FIS teams in 20 locations worldwide mean we are perfectly positioned to assist with assignments all over the world
- Global reach: We routinely work in collaboration with other Mazars service lines across our integrated firm spanning 89 countries tailored to the needs of each assignment
- A commercial approach: We pride ourselves on our commercial and pragmatic approach, always focusing on ensuring the highest quality in a cost effective manner
- Forefront of technology: We have a full service Forensic Technology team covering data acquisition, processing, hosting, analysis and production with our bespoke data imaging and eDisclosure solution
Want to know more?
Shipping and maritime - our disputes experience
Partners and directors within our firm act as party appointed, single joint expert or expert advisor in a host of litigation, English and International Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution procedures.