Data Privacy, GDPR & Data Management Services
More than ever, citizens around the world are concerned about what organisations do with their personal data. As many high-profile breaches have demonstrated, there are significant risks for both individuals and businesses when things go wrong.
In this context, regulations have been evolving over the past few years. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Privacy Shield have come into force to lead businesses towards compliance with Data Privacy best practice. Mazars provides businesses with the support they need to ensure adequate compliance with data protection regulations and alignment with widely adopted and recognisable data management frameworks.
Our team help organisations of all sizes navigate the complex legal requirements and compliance obligations related to data privacy, as well as maximise the benefits that sound data management provides. Offering state-of-the-art audit, compliance, implementation and change management services, our team provides:
- GDPR support (readiness assessments, detailed risk-based compliance assessments across all GDPR clauses and themed compliance reviews e.g. cross-border transfer analysis, implementation of our compliance program and on-going monitoring);
- Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA);
- Breach response reviews;
- Third-party privacy reviews;
- Design and implementation of privacy and operating models;
- Data protection internal audits;
- Training and awareness programmes;
- Audit compliance, implementation and change management related to GDPR; and
- Cyber security and information security
As part of Mazars’ European Data Privacy team, we provide support across jurisdictions, drawing on local knowledge and a global network of expertise.
Want to know more?
Want to know more?
In a complex and uncertain world, making important business decisions may seem like a intimidating task.
Technology Consulting and Assurance
Mazars offers a broad spectrum of technology consulting and assurance solutions, covering cybersecurity, data protection, and data management, IT audit, IT operations and forensic technologies.