Automating management information production to enable efficient and effective decision making.
The true value of any Management Information (MI) system is defined by its capability to provide relevant, accurate and timely information to drive business decision making. Providing quality Management Information is a high priority for the Senior Management Team at many of our clients. Our approach blends strategic and commercial analysis with the ability to link reporting solutions into core systems.
Our in-house methodology means that we can support you to design and build an integrated MI reporting system quickly and efficiently, without investing in expensive new systems solutions. Quality MI will typically feature a Balanced Scorecard incorporating Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with drill down reporting to cover all areas of your organisation in more detail.
Our tailored approach providing ‘top down’ business analysis supported by the ‘bottom up’ data extraction and handling ensures that you benefit from successful MI projects. We work hard to leverage your deep knowledge of the business in combination with our practical experience of delivering many MI projects.
How we can help:
- Experience in delivering solutions for a wide variety of organisations in many sectors.
- Clear understanding and reporting of financial information and value drivers.
- ‘Mazars MI’; a simple but effective solution for smaller clients built around best practices.
What can you expect?
- Improved management control: Complete, accurate and timely management information used to drive decision making across geographies and market segments.
- Reduced time, cost and errors: Rapid dissemination of information, freeing up staff time to perform analysis and provide strategic insight.
- Balanced scorecard approach: KPIs clearly linked to business goals, forward looking measures and non-financial perspectives.
Get in touch
To find out more, please contact us using the form below: