Our technical experts have a wealth of experience in a wide variety of accounting, financial reporting and narrative reporting matters and can be engaged by organisations in a wide range of industries, by both companies and groups and on both small and large projects.
We have a proven track record in helping our clients to successfully apply new accounting and financial reporting standards, important in today’s fast-changing technical environment. We have also supported our clients on other numerous technical projects, including GAAP conversions, group reconstructions and consolidation support.
Our team assists companies interpret and implement accounting and financial reporting standards, including:
- IFRS 9 Financial Instruments;
- IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers;
- IFRS 16 Leases;
- IFRS 17 Insurance Contracts
- FRS 101 Reduced Disclosure Framework; and
- FRS 102 The Financial Reporting Standard Applicable in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
We also advise on areas which present ongoing accounting and financial reporting challenges including:
- Group reorganisations;
- Complex consolidations;
- Financing structures;
- Capital reductions;
- Purchase price allocation valuations;
- Share-based payment valuations;
- Pension scheme arrangements; and
- Infrastructure projects.
Members of our team meet regularly with standard-setters, as well as commenting on their pronouncements, meaning we are well placed to be proactive in advising our clients on the forthcoming standards and their implications.
We have expertise in the following core areas: