Every business owner has a vision but are their senior team and the business objectives aligned to achieve this?
The Optimize Approach
Whether you want to accelerate growth, increase shareholder value, become a market leader or expand internationally, we can help.
For many years now, we have worked with leading entrepreneurial business owners and their senior teams to identify the gaps in performance and positioning that impact strategic growth and ultimately business value, this is known as the Optimize approach.
Other benefits include:
- Clarification of personal goals and alignment with business objectives
- Smarter and simplified planning, management and business analysis
- Identification of key actions which will drive better business performance
- Clearer decision making
The Optimize approach is delivered through an interactive session, involving you and your senior team, and follows a three-step process.
1. Clarify your goals
We begin by clarifying your strategic vision for the business and whether you need to realign objectives and teams to achieve this. We will focus on:
- Your performance over a set period
- How you compare with industry leaders and key competitors
- How to align your short and long-term goals to achieve your vision
- If your senior team are in agreement on how to move forward
2. Plotting your current position
Now we have identified how we move the business forward, we will plot your current position against the key drivers of business performance, giving greater transparency to:
- Your markets, products and consumers
- Your market positioning and sales channel management
- Effectiveness of people and communication
- Quality and effectiveness of business operations
We will also look to the external market to see how you are performing relative to your competitors. Using our Optimize benchmarking database, which contains financial data for 75,000 companies across 34 industry sectors and 28 EU countries, we will analyse your business against the top 20% of EU businesses in your sector.
3. Bridging the gaps
Once we have completed the preceding steps, we will begin to see gaps emerging between your business’ current position and your desired future state. At this point, we will work with you to assess what actions are required to bridge the gap and help you get to where you want to be.
The output from this interactive session is a detailed business report that captures the key gaps, opportunities and challenges for your business along with emerging actions required to help you achieve your strategic vision.
Get in touch
For further information on Optimize and how we can support you, please complete the form below today.
Want to know more?
The Capital Value Equation: What is it?
Turnover and profitability are often cited as the key determinants of a company’s health; but our research shows that there’s a less-publicised measure which is even more important.
How can workforce planning help your business?
Running a successful business in today’s ultra-competitive market can be overwhelming. Most business owners and managers have to be extremely focused on financial performance and cashflow to maintain their position in the market and ensure long term stability.