Reshape Crisis Recovery Programme
RESHAPE CRISIS RECOVERY PROGRAMME
Navigate financial and operational uncertainty with a strategy designed to guide you through challenging times; introducing our crisis management, business continuity and recovery service, the Reshape Programme.
It delivers a bespoke, three-year action plan by analysing, reshaping and optimising your business, through a combination of financial forecasting, planning and business operations.
COVID-19 AND CRISIS MANAGEMENT
With the full extent of the Covid-19 crisis unclear, business owners and management teams are already facing significant volatility with more uncertainty over months and years to come. Financial and organisational resilience are key to strengthening your business for the present and future.
WHAT IS A CRISIS RESPONSE PLAN?
A crisis response strategy or crisis management plan is a blueprint that sets out how you will respond to – and survive – any unforeseen events that might adversely impact your business.
Typically, this type of strategy would identify potential crises, establish ways to minimise the risks of these happening and outline what actions you intend to take if something still goes wrong.
OUR RESHAPE PROGRAMME
Our Reshape Programme has been designed to help your business navigate the shaky financial landscape ahead.
Through interactive workshops with you and your management teams, we will take a deeper look at how your business is performing, assessing current positioning and the impact of the pandemic on your operations, combining this with scenario planning and financial forecasting to help you make informed decisions on the priority areas you should focus on first.
RESHAPE: A THREE-STEP APPROACH
In three easy steps we develop an agile action plan tailored to your business needs, enabling you to adapt your operations and spend at speed throughout the pandemic:
- Assessment of past and current performance
- Analysis of future potential scenarios, identifying key priorities and overall action plan
- Reshaping the business through execution of the action plan, new forecasts, and reporting systems
The new forecasts will look forward over a two to three-year period including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow, enabling you to make informed decisions on the way forward through this crisis and beyond.
WHAT YOU GET
Through the Reshape Programme, we will work with you to find viable long-term solutions with immediate impact for your business, helping you nurture your financial resilience and leadership.
- Outline and quantify the current and future financial impact of the crisis and the additional support you will need, so you can make informed decisions
- Clearly set out the survival options for your business, including any viable government support, along with the associated benefits, costs and risks
- Identify immediate issues you should deal with, as well as key priorities for stakeholders, in order to set your business up for long-term sustainability
- Assess the current cost base profile of the business and build an in-depth scenario analysis
By the end of the process, you will have a:
- Quantified crisis management pack to help you move forward and reshape the future of your business
- Detailed business plan for the next 2-3 years, forming the basis for operational strategies and financial budgets
- Detailed integrated financial forecast for 18-24 months, across profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow
- Comprehensive information pack for relevant third parties (to assist with bank loans, government grants, other government support and investors)
- Pre-crisis track record and position against sector-relevant benchmarks
BUSINESS SUPPORT & ADVICE TO HELP YOU THROUGH
We’re here for you and we’re working hard to keep you informed on everything you need to know on business funding, CJRS, outsourced services and more.
If you would like to talk about any issues impacting you at this time, we are here to help.