Some of the key highlights include:
- 88% of respondents said that conduct risk was embedded in their organisations, but only 58% felt is was also embedded in their Coverholders
- 100% of respondents are aware of the impact of the Control Framework on their business
- Almost half of the respondents felt conduct was a key area of concern
- 67% believe that the Lloyd's Market Coverholder Audit Scope has improved the quality of the reviews
- 93% are aware of the impact that Solvency II Pillar 3 will have on delegated underwriting management
Download the report for the full results and commentary.
To discuss any points raised in the survey or to find out more about Mazars' services to the Lloyd's market, please feel free to get in touch.