Developing business in Africa
Mazars’ Africa desk provides a focal point for companies looking for informed and pragmatic solutions that meet their needs. The African desk mobilises the appropriate service expertise, business intelligence, industry experts and experienced country partners with the local knowledge and cultural understanding of the different regions in Africa. Our African network aims to support our clients in delivering their global strategy.
Mazars’ African footprint
We established our presence in West Africa in 1970 and currently have Mazars offices in key English and French speaking African cities. Our professional staff in Africa are trained to international standards. This allows us to be valued, trusted business advisers to international companies and banks operating throughout Africa and to African companies looking to access the financial market to set up or expandin the UK.
How we support our clients
- Providing information on the business environment, accounting framework and tax differences between UK and African countries
- Providing advice on setting up operations and services such as bookkeeping, payroll and social welfare in African countries and in the UK
- Identifying sources of local private equity and debt finance
- Providing clear guidance through the IPO processes of foreign capital markets
- Performing financial due diligence in respect of such transactions
- Providing ongoing audit and accountancy services and corporate and personal tax advice, delivered locally by internationally experienced professionals.