The workshop will guide you through:
- supply-chain due diligence;
- what your mandatory slavery and human trafficking statement should contain;
- implementing policies relating to modern slavery;
- KPIs; and
- the training required to ensure that you comply with the Act.
- A keynote speaker from the Anti-Slavery Commissioner’s office
- André Bywater - Principal Adviser, European Regulatory, Cordery
- Richard Karmel - Partner, Business and Human Rights, Mazars
Date: Tuesday 22 September 2015
Venue: Lexis House, 30 Farringdon Street, London EC4A 4HH
Timings: 8.30am registration for a 9am start; finish 11.30am. Refreshments will be served.
To reserve a place, please click here to register.
For more information, download a full version of the invitation.