The day will feature a comprehensive programme, with two panel discussions followed by break-out sessions and a champagne reception. Anita de Casparis, Global Head of Tax at Mazars, will open this exciting event and provide her expert insight, followed by the first panel discussion on 'Digital tax and embracing the future' with:
- Christer Tønder Bell - Lego, Vice President, Global Strategic Tax & Customs
- Georg Geberth – Siemens, Director, Global Tax Policy
- Caroline Malcolm – OECD, Tax and Digitalisation
- Tim Power – HMRC, HMT Deputy Director, Corporate Tax
The second panel discussion on 'Tax challenges around the globe: what's next?' will feature:
- Catherine Harlow – AstraZeneca, Global Head of Transfer Pricing
- Clive Baxter – Maersk Group, Global Head of Tax Governance and Policy
- Cory Hillier – IMF Counsel, Tax Law, Legal Department, Financial and Fiscal Law Unit
- Jonathan Schwarz – King’s College London, Dickson Poon School of Law, International Tax Law LL.M Programme
The afternoon break-out sessions will be on:
- The evolving tax landscape in Europe
- The evolving tax landscape in the Asia-Pacific Region
- The evolving tax landscape in Africa
- The evolving tax landscape in the North and South America
- Financial Services – How to face recent changes and what is next
The day will close with a champagne reception.
The Conference is supported by King’s College London, Dickson Poon School of Law, International Tax Law LL.M Programme. Over 275 tax practitioners are expected to attend this year, and the program will cover key issues faced by the international tax community and businesses.
On the evening of 3 October, we will also be hosting a networking event and reception to which delegates are warmly invited. This event will take place at Tower Bridge Walkways from 6.30 pm, with breath-taking views of the Tower, the River Thames, the City with high-rising buildings and Canary Wharf.
4 October 2018, with a networking event on the evening of 3 October.
1-8 Russell Square,
London WC1B 5BE
If you would like to attend, please register online here using the following code MazTax2018
Click here to view Mazars International Tax Conference 2017
Click here to view the presentations from Mazars International Tax Conference 2017
Click here to find out more about Mazars International Tax Conference 2016
Please download the PDF below for the full details of the conference.