This event will cover:
- How the UK Government intends to implement GDPR into UK Law.
- A roadmap for implementation ahead of the May 2018 deadline.
- Insight into the key challenges of implementing the new standard, as well as a look at some of the opportunities it also brings, such as improved processes, new business models and improved engagement with customers
- Do you know the value of your data?
- Simulation of a data breach process within 72 hours and brief on the management of reputational damages.
Our speakers will include Vincent Rezzouk-Hammachi, Head of Data Protection and Data Management Services and Nicolas Quairel, Partner, Technology Services, both from Mazars, and James Page, Director at M&C Saatchi PR.
Who should attend?
This event is suitable for senior decision makers of organisations in the initial or early stages of addressing GDPR.
Tuesday 26 September
16.00 – 18.30 followed by drinks and canapés.
Refreshments will be served at 16.00 for a 16.30 start.
Mazars, Tower Bridge House,
St Katharine’s Way, London E1W 1DD