This event will bring together board members, investors and regulators from across Europe to discuss the role we all have to play in fostering an ecosystem that promotes long-term sustainable success for the benefit of relevant stakeholders in a business and society at large.
- Date: January 19, 2021
- Time : 15:00 – 17:00 GMT
Click here to register
During the session participants will have the choice of attending panel discussions from the perspectives of boards, investors and regulators on the following topics:
- The possible changes to the regulatory system expected in the 2020s at national and European level.
- What is the right board structure to tackle key challenges, including climate change, the impact of technology, effects of Covid-19, tensions in free trade, and diversity.
- The changes expected in investors’ focus over the next decade, and how this will impact their approach to governance.
We will be welcoming leading representatives from:
- Corporate governance regulatory authorities in Europe;
- The European Corporate Governance Institute (“ECGI”)
- The European Securities Markets Authority (“ESMA”)
- European listed company boards
- Investment companies
This event marks the completion of a joint study Mazars published with ecoDa earlier in 2020, ‘Time for sustainability to be at the heart of business’, which discusses a range of measures needed to bring about necessary change to put sustainability at the heart of business for the long-term benefit of business and wider society.