Lessons Learned from Covid-19 Webinar
23rd September at 10am
In this webinar, our team examined how well public sector organisations reacted to the pandemic, the steps they took, including analysing those that were successful, and in what areas they could have done better.
The webinar covered:
• How quickly organisations reacted, and the benefits/costs of doing so;
• How the plans and response approaches have evolved over the period since March;
• The process Mazars takes to obtain opinions across your organisation
• The structure behind how review projects of this nature are undertaken;
• Emerging results that we have identified, both positive and constructive;
• Areas that were neglected by many organisations;
• How Mazars can deliver similar reviews for your organisation in a cost-effective and impactful way.
Our expert panel included:
- Alan Frost - Director, Business Consulting, Mazars
- Helen Parker - Director, Business Consulting, Mazars
- Janet Ivill – Finance Director, Runshaw College
- Ben Anstey – General Counsel, Royal Academy of Arts