Join us for our upcoming webinar on Friday 14 May 2021 at 1.30 pm. This webinar series provides a regular opportunity for internal audit and risk leaders to share insights and discuss topical issues.
The future of internal controls
In this increasingly complex business environment, the need for robust internal controls has never been greater. We are delighted to welcome Gemma Garner (Head of Internal Audit) at Travelport who will join the panel as we discuss the impact of the recently released BEIS consultation on the future of Audit & Corporate Governance in the UK. The panel discussion will focus on getting the right balance between entrepreneurship and accountability when considering the options around building stronger company controls, including:
- Reforms in the Government’s White Paper;
- Proportionate strengthening of internal company controls;
- Directors’ accountability and annual review of internal control effectiveness;
- Practical steps for building a robust control framework;
- How to embrace technology; and
- Integrated assurance and the role of internal audit in controls testing.
Who should join?
Heads of Internal Audit, Heads of Risk and Audit Committee Chairs. We are very happy to welcome multiple people from the same organisation.
- Date: Friday 14 May 2021
- Time: 1.30pm GMT
Click here to register