Join Lucy Redding, a Corporate Tax Partner at Mazars, and her guests in this podcast series as they explore the issues facing larger businesses today, through the lens of tax.
Episode 1 – The pandemic: impacts and planning for our changed world
Lucy hosts a virtual dinner party for her select group of tax experts, each bringing with them a 'course' packed with insights. Listen as they digest the tax implications arising from the impacts of the global pandemic and discuss:
- how businesses are planning for the future
- how the workforce is being brought back and rewarded
- how proper tax governance is ensured throughout
- Glen Huxter - Senior Manager and Employment Tax Specialist,
- Clive Fathers - Partner and Reward Tax Specialist,
- Aude Delechat-Patel - Head of Corporate Tax Dispute Resolution.
Or listen on your favourite streaming service...
Like, Comment, and Subscribe
We hope you enjoy the podcast. Please like, subscribe, and leave a review after listening. We welcome all feedback, especially suggestions for future episodes.
Get in touch
If you’d like to discuss any of the issues covered in this series please contact us today.