Who is it for?
The Management Consultancy Framework can be accessed by central government, arms-length bodies, non-departmental public bodies and the wider public sector.
How does it work?
Mazars have been named on Lot 3, Audit, which runs until 3 September 2021. This Lot is for services for all aspects of audit assurance, objective examination of evidence for assessment of governance, risk management and internal controls for Contracting Authorities in line with Governmental Internal Audit Standards. Advice on financial audit and auditing annual financial statements is available, this includes assessment of process compliance, financial performance, security, anti-fraud, quality and compliance.
- Audit of financial statements and related documents
- Advice on financial statements and related documents
- Quality assurance of internal audit performance
- Compliance and quality audit
- Corporate and social responsibility
- Corrupt practices act, anti-bribery compliance investigations
- Development of internal audit strategy and methodology
- External audit service
- Financial irregularity
- Fraud investigations
- Forensic assessments, accounting investigations
- Grant audit and certification
- Internal audit
- Risk management and internal audit control
- Special purpose reviews
- Supplier audit and supply chain assurance
- Sustainability assurance
- Maximum rates capped for 4 years
- Rates can be reduced by further competition
- Value thresholds removed (the previous framework, ConsultancyONE, was for contracts between £100,000 and £2m)
- Large number and range of suppliers, including small suppliers, providing effective competition
- Expanded framework scope including sector-specific focus
- Standard T&Cs agreed with suppliers
- Alternative pricing models available