Who is it for?
MCF2 provides advice for central government, arms-length bodies, non-departmental public bodies and the wider public sector, and provides a compliant, cost effective way for central government and the wider public sector to access a variety of consultancy advice.
How does it work?
Mazars have been named on Lot 1, Business Consultancy, which runs until 3 September 2020. Examples of the services provided under the framework include:
- Business case
- Business consultancy
- Capability development
- Change management
- New service development
- Options appraisal
- Policy review
- Project management
- Risk and opportunity management
- Risk and compliance
- Value for money reviews
- Access to a wide range of suppliers from SMEs to large multinationals
- All suppliers are Cyber Essentials accredited
- Standard terms and conditions
- Financial monitoring of suppliers giving peace of mind
- Maximum rates capped for the life of the framework and your project providing budgetary control
- No minimum or maximum value thresholds mean you can use the framework regardless of project size
- Comprehensive customer guidance and templates
- Choice of pricing models including - fixed, risk & reward, or time & materials (T&M)