Crown Commercial Services (CCS) Management Consultancy Framework 2 (MCF2) RM6008
Mazars have been named on the Crown Commercial Service’s (CCS) RM6008 Management Consultancy Framework 2 (MCF2).
CCS supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring services.
Who is it for?
MCF2 provides advice for central government, arms-length bodies, non-departmental public bodies and the wider public sector, and provides a compliant, cost effective way for central government and the wider public sector to access a variety of consultancy advice.
How does it work?
Mazars have been named on Lot 1, Business Consultancy, which runs until 3 September 2020. Examples of the services provided under the framework include:
- Business case
- Business consultancy
- Capability development
- Change management
- New service development
- Options appraisal
- Policy review
- Project management
- Risk and opportunity management
- Risk and compliance
- Value for money reviews
- Access to a wide range of suppliers from SMEs to large multinationals
- All suppliers are Cyber Essentials accredited
- Standard terms and conditions
- Financial monitoring of suppliers giving peace of mind
- Maximum rates capped for the life of the framework and your project providing budgetary control
- No minimum or maximum value thresholds mean you can use the framework regardless of project size
- Comprehensive customer guidance and templates
- Choice of pricing models including - fixed, risk & reward, or time & materials (T&M)
How to access the framework
Want to know more?
CCS Management Consultancy Framework (RM3745)
Mazars have been named on the Crown Commercial Service’s (CCS) RM3745 Management Consultancy Framework. CCS supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring services.
Listed below is the latest news from Mazars UK.